X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteWhere do I go? (Shikon)

more_horiz
Thana had managed to walk through the streets, she had spent the night on them. And wanted someone. She went to a payphone, and rang a number she prayed would pick up for her. When the phone was answered she waited for the other end to speak first.

"S-Shikon....I....Its It's Thana..I ...I....Need help." She said, knowing Shikon would of known she had been taken by the MRD. That didn't matter, now she was back. And needed help. She managed to tell him where she was before hanging up and sitting down in a nearby alleyway, broken.

descriptionCompleteRe: Where do I go? (Shikon)

more_horiz
Shikon had received a call from a numberhe didn't recognize. He answered and realized it was a mutant, and good friend at that. He kissed Lakai goodbye before he wandered out onto the streets. Tracing the phone call as he went. He found Thana sitting in an alleyway as if she had lost everything. Knowing that mutants in a dysfunctional mindset are dangerous, he cautiously approached her. "Thana. It's me, Shikon. Are you okay?"

more_horiz
Thana looked up as she heard Shikon's voice, and shook her head. She wasn't okay. Not at all. She was hurt, emotionally mentally and physically. "I..I want to go home." She said, upset and hurt. She was in a dysfunctional mindset but she couldn't attack him. "I -I've hurt people Shikon. I don't want to.." Thana told him, she wouldn't attack him even if she could. She trusted Shikon, even when she was hurt she wouldn't try attack him.

more_horiz
Shikon smiled and walked closer to Thana still cautious of everything. "we've all hurt people Thana. It's going to be okay." Shikon made it to Thana and offered his hand out to her. "Thana tell me who did this to you." Shikon waited for a reply and for Thana to grab his hand so he could help her up.

more_horiz
Thana looked up at Shikon, wanting to believe him. She wanted things to be okay, but didn't know how they would be. She looked at his hand and only curled up tighter. "I ...I can't take it.." She said, whimpering. "M-MRD....They...They took my gift." Thana told him, "They ruined my hands."

Thana still had her gloves on, and began fidgeting with them. Would Shikon still want her? Would Shikon still allow her to go with him? She still had the blood of a mutant, but not any gifts. For that she was upset. They had taken the one thing she had grown to like about herself. Her gift. She was useless as a mutant without her gift, and assumed Shikon would discard her.

more_horiz
Shikon let a disgusted look cross his face when she said they took her powers. He closed his hands into a fist and they went ablaze. "Those bastards." Shikon took a moment and composed himself. The flames extinguished, and he felt himself take control once more.

He set his hand back out to Thana. "Thana you're always welcome at your home."

more_horiz
Thana looked at him,  and watched as he set his hands ablaze. Making her feel worse for what the MRD had done and looked at him. Looking at his hand, and bit her lip before shakily extending her hand and listening to what he said. " I.. I thank you ." Thana said and shakily but strongly took his hand. Grateful that he wasn't going to not let her return home. 

She stood up and wiped her tears from her eyes, and using her leather gloves picked up her small bag. " Thank you." Thana said to him, grateful to him again. She winced as she grabbed his hand, but didn't let go until she was fully up properly.

more_horiz
Shikon helped her to her feet, he smiled although it was a smile devoid of any emotion. "Home is home Thana. I wouldn't bar you from returning. The M.R.D. will pay for this. If they're taking our powers then they're preparing for something big." He started to walk out of the alley. He assumed Thana would follow.

more_horiz
Thana nodded silently as she listened to Shikon and followed him. "We have a lot to talk about." Thana said to him, lots of things had happened that he needed to know about. But now she was tired, and doubted she would be much use for him. "R-right now I just want to be somewhere safe...Please." Thana asked him, and wanted to know she could trust  him. She walked a little slower then usual, and didn't remove her gloves. He had once said that she didn't need to hide her scars from him or the house and that they would be accepted, but this time it was different.

more_horiz
Shikon slowed up his pace to where Thana could walk next to him. He looked at her and nodded when she spoke. "I didn't drive in case this was a trap. No sense it making it easy for people. We'll have to walk back to the Brotherhood house, but it isn't a far walk. I'd like for you to tell me what happened while we walk. I need to know what happened Thana." As he spoke, Shikon turned his head to face forward again. He kept the slow pace he had set so Thana could follow easy. There was an edge to his voice. If Thana was smart she would notice that his muscles were tense. Given any notice he could spring into action. He was cautious.

more_horiz
Thana managed to catch up to Shikon, and thought about how she would order it. "A group of us were taken. Me from the gym, others from elsewhere. Including Christopher and Arabella. We were taken to the director, who .....used Arabella to get information out of me . I'm the reason the Brotherhood was attacked." She said, "I hid as much as I could, but once the others escaped things were put into me. I found out plans, I was still inside but they were controlling me. Telling me who to kill, I didn't want to do it but I couldn't not." Thana told him, noticing he was tensed.

"The others are safe..At the Xmansion from what I have been told. The MRD want the specific mutants. The keys, whatever they really are and the strong ones like you. He , the director wants you and Lakai." Thana told him, "I.....I don't remember all of what I did but someone got me out....Removed the things from me and deactivated the one in my head....When I woke up I was in Jakes house."

more_horiz
Shikon looked slightly confused. "Thana unless I was gone, and everyone kept it secret the Brotherhood hasn't been attacked. At least not yet. No one would dare step foot on the property with me there. Who would know where all of you were on that day that you were all taken?"

Shikon shrugged at the mention of keys and stronger mutants. "If they want me they'll have to come get me. I won't go down easy. If they lay a hand on Lakai I'll rip their heads off and mount them on a wall. Our house is safe. You will stay at the mansion until I figure out what the hell is going on."

Shikon stopped. He looked at Thana. "You don't sound too pleased about waking up at Jake's house?"

more_horiz
Thana frowned, she had seen the attack ordered. Yet Shikon was saying it hadn't happened? That didn't make sense. Oh well things would be found out later she was sure of it. She however simply nodded, and listened to him. "I don't know who would know. But the director did."

She listened to his next part and nodded, she wanted to be safe. If Shikon thought she would be safe by staying at the mansion she would listen. This time anyway. Thana nodded, "Alright. I'm happy with that. I just want to hide from everyone right now. Including the guy that dumped me after I woke up in his house." Thana answered, and kept walking. She didn't want to talk about her and Jake, not right after he had broken her heart. "It seems the only person I can trust right now is you."

more_horiz
Shikon shrugged. There wasn't an attack happening, and he had no clue of one happening. The radios had been pretty silent lately, and that worried him, but only to an extent. He continued his walk all the while listening closely to Thana.

"He broke up with you? What a loser. If we weren't already heading to the mansion, and if there wasn't the possibility of an attack that you saw ordered I would go have a nice talk with him, but I won't for the moment. Let's get you home Thana."

more_horiz
Thana shrugged as Shikon spoke. " I couldn't give him what he wanted . " she said to him, " He wanted the girlfriend that's all over him. And I couldn't do that. Don't worry. I just want to go home." She told 
Shikon.

She nodded as he said to get them home, which is where she wanted to be. " Yeah. Let's go home ." Thana told him, and sighed. War coming, friends missing . This was horrible and not what or where she wanted to be.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum