X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompletewalk on bitch im coloring (nc17)

more_horiz
Mackenzie woke up all icky in her tummy and really thirsty. They left her a water bottle but she drank it real fast. She was in a room like at the police station where they made people tell the police stuff. She wanted mommy. Or daddy. She was really scared even if she didn't let it show. It made her really really scared that she couldn't hear anyone's thoughts. It was so silent it made her a little crazy. 

She sat at the table in the room. There was coloring books and crayons. She helped herself and started to color. At one time she swore she heard mommy scream but didn't think much of it. She was going crazy or they were trying to trick her. 

As the feeling returned to her body she realized her hands, legs, and cheek were skinned up from mommy falling when she rode on her back. She stared at the ouchie on her hand quietly.

descriptionCompleteRe: walk on bitch im coloring (nc17)

more_horiz
Isaac had just finished his little talk with Loika. It had gone better than expected but he needed more information about the x-men. Hey knew children could easily be persuaded to an end but Mackenzie was no ordinary child. Accelerated growth and telepathy were abilities she possessed. He had ways of blocking the telepathy but knowing the girl she would be as stubborn as her mother. 

He put on the anti telepathy helmet and walked into the room and sat across from the girl as she colored. Part of him felt pity for the girl. She looked innocent but he knew deep down she was a cursed being that would eradicate everyone, take everyone from him just like that wretched mutant had done to his family. "What are you coloring?" he asked before he swiped his tablet and pulled up some information.

more_horiz
Mackie looked up at him with as much concern on her face as a little girl could have. "I was coloring a kitten. My kitty is at home. His name is Mr. Boots. I named him after a stuffed cat my daddy got for me when i was a little baby." She put her crayon down and held out her scraped up hand. She didn't heal like mommy does. "I got an owie and it hurts. I gots lots of owies. Can i have some bandaids please? And some water? ....i want my mommy." 

more_horiz
Isaac leaned back on his seat and looked over at Mackenzie as she spoke about her cat. It reminded him of his child and his puppy but that was a different time and that was taken from him. It was something that he would never get back. ”That is interesting.” he said in a cold voice before the little girl went on talking about how she was hurt and needed water. He stood and up walked over to the wall mounted first aid kit and grabbed some bandages and a water. ”I apologize that there are no hello kitty bandaids.” he said setting the bandaids and the water down before he sat down again. ”Your mother is preoccupied. She is trying to find some friends that can take care of you at the mansion. Do you know who all lives at the mansion.” he asked in a curious voice.

more_horiz
Mackie took them and put them on like a big girl with no help at all. She had a hard time getting the paper off at first but she got it. She drank the water really fast and it gave her hiccups. "Me and mommy don't live there. We have our own house. Professir xavier lives there....gamy lives there with jj...logan lives there too. Um...doofy lives there too but she doesn't talk so i dont know her real name. Bella lives there kinda with chris but she doesn't want to live there. It makes her sad." She frowned with concern. "You are sad too....." She looked down at her coloring with sad eyes. It wasn't making her feel better. She put her hand on the book and pushed it off the table while trying not to cry. 

more_horiz
Isaac raised an eyebrow before he watched as the little girl started to cry. He was somewhat moved by her performance. A voice inside him from when he was a father told him to give her a hug and get her out of this wretched place. But this was no child. it was a wolf in sheep's clothing."Your tears hold no sway over me mutant." he said in a cold voice as he  dotted some information down on his tablet before he turned his attention back to the little girl. "Don't you have an aunt that we could send you to till your mother is done with her objectives? If we were to seek her or the brotherhood where would we find them?" he asked in a firm tone.

more_horiz
"I'm not crying. I want to cause I'm scared and want mommy but I'm not. Aunty lakai wouldn't take care of me. She tolerates me cause of mommy but she doesn't like me....i heard her say it in her head."Her eyes teared up but still she refused to cry. She wanted her kitten mr boots and her stuffed cat mr boots. She hugged herself instead. "Why was mommy screaming. She sounded like she had an owie. Are you going to hurt me like mommy? I don't know anymore secrets."

more_horiz
Isaac bit his lip and clicked his tongue against his cheek. "Pity I was hoping your aunt would be someone we could get in contact. But it seems the rumors of her being a feral mongrel are true. She will need to be eradicated." he said swiping some information on his tablet. if the oracle was right they would be dealing with the mangy mutt soon enough. 

He let out a chuckle as the little girl asked about her mother and her own fate. "Your mother is in an extreme amount of pain. And she will be in much more if you don't answer my questions." he said in a menacing tone as he leaned forward. "What more do you know about Christopher and his abilities. What other mutants do you know?" he shouted at the little girl. "Tell me and perhaps I won't hurt your mother or your little cat." he said as his thoughts went back to the blood covered stuff toy his son held when he died. 

((I feel so horrible lol))

more_horiz
- After some time of trying to get a meeting with one of the most busy men on earth Jamie finally got his chance to bring his concerns of the news he recently got to the president and hopefully have the ability to step in and do something about it. - " I'm glad you were willing to see me with your busy schedule Mr.President "

- The president gave Jamie a smile and a warm welcome as the Secretary took a seat on the couch in the president's office then pulled out a folder of information and handed it to the american leader. He begin his briefing of what he himself was informed of and went further to plead his case - "Mr.President I know we don't have complete control over the MRD considering they are a joint United Nations creation but they are making moves on American soil and I would like to at least get a reason behind an attack on a registered school "

- The Xavier mansion was considered a simple school to the political leaders with the exception of few. The Congress and President both saw fit to keep the mutant active a secret, it didn't hurt having some mutant officals in some of the seats of congress to make sure that happened. When Jamie started working with the X-Men he made his goal to make it seem like the team Xavier made was heroes rather than a group of mutants causing mayham like the mutant haters wanted it to be. - " Sir you can trust me and that's why you put me in this position so we don't have schools and people attacked going on without some kind of response or investigation "

- The President was willing to let Jamie look into it and he hoped the attack was of just cause so it wouldn't make the Country look bad. Jamie didn't expect to be successful with his request being it no secret he was a mutant, but the President apparently over looked this because Jamie was a great political figure head and responsible member of the Cabinet. - " Thank you Mr.President, i'll make sure to handle this without it escalating "

- Jamie left the office in a hurry and immeditaly had the men under his order get the information of the MRD director. He was going to contact the head of them directly and privately so he could get to the bottom of this, not like he was surprised at them doing this to Xavier's school but now he had the ok to help the students and his fellow X-Men out. -

- The noise was made from the dialing tone indicating he was getting through. One of the MRD agents answered and after hearing what Jamie had to say started to make their way to the room where Isaac was to give him the phone. -

more_horiz
Ooc: jamie please make sure you are checking tags on post before you jump into a topic. This is a closed topic between mrd and Mackenzie. Feel free to contact isaac if you want to thread with him.

more_horiz
Ooc: Alright

more_horiz
"I don't know i don't know i don't knoooow!" She yelled like a little kid. She was at her snapping point. She covered her ears with her tiny hands and started to wail loudly. She cried with her hands over her ears. And her legs pulled as close to herself as she could. She was upset and needed comfort. 

more_horiz
"YOU KNOW SOMETHING!" Isaac shouted as he slammed his fist against the table. Really mature Isaac.... Here he was intimidating a mutant child. "Answer my questions tell me all you know about the mutants in the area, help me find them or else your mother is going to die just like your father and you are going to be left alone to wallow in misery" he said in a frightening tone before he sat down. "So please answer my questions" he said nonchalantly.

more_horiz
Mackie fussed louder the more he yelled at her. She wanted mommy. She wanted to leave. The bad man talking about mommy and daddy like that upset her. 

It upset someone else too. Mackie's darkest thoughts, dreams, her evil side. It had a personality of its own. The family called it dark mackenzie. Mr Jason had forced dark mackie into the depths of her mind and locked her in. Dark mackie was dangerous. 

Mackie realized what was happening and she looked terrified. "No dont come out!No you arent allowed!" Was all she could get out before her small body jerked and went limp. When she opened her eyes again they started out blue like mommy's but they flickered and turned red. The little girl seemed different. A cold smile crossed her face. Her voice sounded different as well. "Picking on little girls for information? I think not anymore. Mackenzie is unavailable now."

more_horiz
Isaac sat in his seat and his eyes shot open when the girls voice changed. He pressed a button on his tablet preparing reinforcements in case something were to go wrong. As long as they had these helmets on they would be fine against telepathic and other psychic powers. "So I see you have a different personality....." he said coldly. "So tell me who are you?"

more_horiz
" Who are any of us? I'm Mackenzie. I'm the bad little girl inside Mackenzie.The idiots at that school called me Dark Mackenzie. It's great to be out again. That fool at the school thought he could put me away and i wouldn't ever get out again?" The little girl laughed loud and hard. The sound didn't even really sound human.

" Here's how it is going to go down. I could not give a flying fuck about the one she calls Mommy. Let this body go or i'll be forced to... Well just say make some drastic. For example." The little girl put her hand over her nose and mouth. She held it there tightly.  She seemed okay at first then  the lack of oxygen made her  go from red to purple. Just when it looked like she was going to pass out she fell out of her chair to the floor. Her eyes went from red to blue. " She's crazy! Don't let her t-"

Her eyes went red again and the little girl laughed again."" Don't underestimate how far i am willing to go to get out of here. I Don't fear death like the rest of you. I AM DEATH."

more_horiz
Isaac sat back in the his seat as the other helmeted guards in the room looked at the little girl in fright. "You expect to intimidate me with names such as dark Mackenzie. Such a childish name for your alter ego." he said before letting out a sigh. He had seen mutants driven to madness so a little girl spouting off about how she had a darkside was nothing new to him. 

He watched as the little girl held her hands over her mouth and almost made herself pass out. Isaac's straight face curled into a small smile before he pressed a button on his tablet and the girls hands were restrainted to her metal chair by the use of magnets. "Do you think I am some pitiful human that can be swayed by your self destructive behavior?" he asked the demon thing. "I would prefer if you killed yourself. It would save me the trouble and possible moral dilemma I would face." he said rising up from his chair. "However if you are death. Tell me what death do you seek. I am currently looking for aid in exterminating the mutant menace. Perhaps we could help each other." he said turning his gaze away from the girl.

more_horiz
The little red eyed girl made an inhuman shriek and pulled against her restraints. It thrashed and kicked like a wild animal. It threw a tantrum like a small child. When it tired itself it looked at him through messy hair. "I seek the death of anyone who comes to harm this vessel i reside in. Once it is gone I am gone. Do you see my dilema. This family is riddled with mental illness. It was easy to take the child. Now i am stuck. I want out. I want vengence. Unfortunately the girl told you all that she knows. I have no new information to share." 

more_horiz
Isaac had a bead of sweat run down his brow as he watched the demonic child thrash in front of him. He needed her dna and he had hoped to raise her to be a mental weapon against the mutants but he did not think he could control such a screwed up creature. The girl finally stopped thrashing around and looked at him with red eyes and spoke. 

"So she is your vessel. Perhaps in time I can offer you a better vessel; One more powerful, for a price of course. However I have things I must need to get done. I need blood from this child and I believe you won't let me take willing." he said as he nodded to one of his guards that pulled out a pistol and shot a tranq dart at Mack.

more_horiz
The tranq went into her skin while the child had begun thrashing again. The cold voice gave way toba soft litte girl's voice again. Blue eyed Mackenzie looked up at Isaac with pain and fear, not of him but of the other personality living in Mackenzie.

He soft child cries echoed in the room. "Don't let her come back pleaaase Mr. Isaac. She doesn't like me. She scares me. Since i cant have my mommy will uou hold me?"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum