X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

the sunshine state (nc17)

descriptionCompleteRe: the sunshine state (nc17)

more_horiz
Colton took in a breath before he let out a sigh. He needed a few beers in his system to deal with all of this. He had recovered from saving Ari from death now the group was on the run and Chris wasn’t here. He seemed like the glue of the group. ”She’s tired. No one should go through what she has had to go through.” he said turning to glance at Alec seeing the distress in his eyes. ”I would do the same for you. You are my other half and I will be damned before I let you die.” he said leaning his head on his shoulder so it touched Alec’s. ”She should be fine. She strong and so is Chris. Couldn’t any of your old cop buddies check and see if he’s alright. Hell even the brotherhood. Chris isn’t one to go down without a fight and he was handling that machine  all by himself.

more_horiz
Alex sighed with a great heaviness. "All of my buddies are mounted patrol back in London. They will be useless in this situation. I don't have any contact information for the brotherhood either. After what lakai did to me I wasn't feeling really cuddly with them enough to trade numbers." 

Air was safe for now. Everyone was. He and Colton were both exhausted. They needed rest. He snuck a kiss with Colt before he snagged a beer from the cooler. He popped his open and sunk onto one of the chairs on the back patio. He rubbed his face tiredly. "I'll start calling people to see where everyone is as soon as I have a few minutes to deflate."

more_horiz
"I can try after dinner tonight if you want me too. Thanks for saying that. I guess I needed to hear it." He kissed the top of her head then let go so that he could flip meat. He sipped his own beer and glanced out at bells then to Colton and Alex. "I have some numbers as well if you can get my phone from bells."

more_horiz
She smiled up at Jake, "Well I haven't really said anything yet.But if you'd be willing to try then... Tonight would be nice." She didn't know what more to do or mouth she was still nervous about getting a voice, she knew how to mouth her words without any problem but actually speaking was going to be a whole new challenge.

more_horiz
Colton bit his lip and let out a sigh. He felt so powerless in this situation. He always felt like there wasn't much he could do other than be a sponge for everyone if they got injured and that always ended up with him passing out and feeling even more useless. He grabbed a beer and opened the top and took a long swig as he shock his head and looked over at Alec. If it came to it would he be able to keep Alec safe. he honestly did not know and that was frightening. 

He kissed Alec back and finished off his beer and grabbed another one. He was stressed out of his mind. he wondered how everyone else could keep themselves all composed. "Alright. I'll try to think of something helpful to do." he said in a sarcastic tone.

more_horiz
"Oh I'm real bloody sorry i don't have any super powers like all of you do. I'm human. I'm limited as to what i can do. Bloody hell if you want to join the i hate Alec club, theres a meeting on the beach right now!" He was tired and the very last person he wanted to fight with was Colton. He wanted to rest,recover, and think up a plan with him. They had no choice but to stay here. Isaac had files on everyone but Jake. 

more_horiz
Colton was looking out at the ocean till Alec snapped at him. Colton slowly turned his head to give Alec a glare. He was already bent out of shape with everything. Being hunted by the government, feeling so useless and helpless now Alec was going to get lippy with him. "Did I say anything about you being useless cause you aren't a freak." he said as he clenched his fist and let out a frustrated laugh. "Ha I should have gotten the cure. I wouldn't be in this fucken mess. I would be living a normal life not having to worry about being hunted for being a god damn freak show."he said tightening his grip on the beer bottle as he looked over at his truck. He hadn't done anything to get him on the MRD radar except for being at the mansion. He kept his power hidden decently when he used it everyone just thought it was a miracle and Colton had come down with the flu and needed to stay home for the day. He could maybe leave and not be part of this shit show.

more_horiz
Ari was coming back from the beach looking alot less pissed off. Her face was still tear stained but she actually looked kind of happy as she waddled back up to the bungalow. "Sh-she moved you were right i think shes okay." She said with a hiccup. She looked around at the group and seemed to pick up on the mood. She winced and rubbed her low back. "Um..should i go?"

more_horiz
Alec looked stunned at his lover. He knew their life had been hectic for months now. It wasn't something he could control. He didn't want this life for him or his sisters. 

He looked away so that Colton wouldn't see the hurt look on his face. He tried to hide it by taking a long drink from his beer. He needed Colton. He loved him. More than he could express to him in a lifetime.

more_horiz
Ari came over and Colton looked at her and shook his head. She was a bunch of trouble. Where ever she was something would go wrong and he didn't like that chaotic life. "No it's fine, I'm going for a walk." he said grabbing a six pack that was held together by the plastic that was notorious for killing marine life and walked away towards the beach where he sat down at the edge of the waves as they came in and out.

more_horiz
Ari looked from Jake, to del, to Alec, and then to the retreating Colton. She saw him as much her brother as her own brother was. Her smile instantly dropped to a look of hurt. She wanted to believe whatever was wrong with him was not her fault. Everyone was on edge and tense as hell.

She watched Colton walk off and sit down on the beach and sighed. She gave her brother what was first attempted as a smile but looked more like a grimace before waddling back inside. She hated all of this fucking fighting. She went back to the bedroom and locked herself inside like she had before Alec and Colton arrived.

more_horiz
Alec was torn between his sister and his boyfriend. Some day Ari would have to learn to fight her own battles without him. Colton he wanted to be with forever. 

He ran a hand through his hair and wandered out to Colton. He needed him first. Sorry Bella. He sat down next to him so that the beer was between them. He considered taking one but didn't want to risk loosing an arm. 

He ran his hands over his face and hair while trying to think of something to say. "You know i love you. I really do. I love you more than anyone I've met in my lifetime and the next. I'm sorry."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum