X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteMomma's ho-oh.... (R)

more_horiz
Sara was returning for a visit to check on the children at the school. She and Jason had retired as acting headmaster and mistress of the school when charles returned.

What she found when she returned was a bit concerning. Walking around dressed to the 9's as usual, she found an abandoned school once again. There was broken glass and shattered walls everywhere. Bullet shells littered the floor. It looked like a war happened in here. Worst of all she couldnt reach JJ or any of the kids she had numbers for. What the hell happened? She took out her phone and started dialing Jason.

descriptionCompleteRe: Momma's ho-oh.... (R)

more_horiz
Isaac had a small team still in place at the mansion in the backyard as the helped repair the sentinel and give it some upgrades. With the blood he had drawn from some of the other mutants in his "care" he was pretty sure Chris wouldn't be able to beat the sentinel by himself next round. The perimeter alarms they had set up went off and he gathered a team and had 3 of them go around to flank this trespasser. They came into the kitchen with their guns drawn at the woman. "This establishment is currently under the Investigation of the M.R.D. Please state your name and intent or prepare to be fired upon." he said in his well known cold monotone voice.

more_horiz
Sara held up her hands dantily and looked at the men with guns in surprise. So thats what happened to the children. Did the mrd have them or did they escape. She needed answers. 

She turned around in place to show she was unarmed. "No weapons here. I dont like violence. I was the last headmaster's wife. Sara Andrews. It seems the children have been misplaced. Have you by any chance seen them?" There was only honesty and curiosity in her big aqua eyes. Sara was one of the few diplomatic mutants that didnt like fighting. 

more_horiz
Isaac gave a cold glare to the woman that appeared in the house. Once she stated that she was the wife of the former headmaster he raised his hands for the troops to surround her. She may not have any weapons but she could be a mutant that had an offensive power. ”The children you seek are enemies of the state.  They are either dead or still on the run. We will find out once the oracle is back up and running. So tell me why have you decided to come here at this exact time woman?” he asked in a cold tone.

more_horiz
Sara was surprised and deeply saddened at the thought of loosing her children. She would have JJ in the future but until then these children were like her children. She kept a straight and business-like face. She offered her hand to shake like a lady. " As i said i was the former headmistress. I was returning from a vacation to see the children. What exactly have they done?" She knew she was slowly being surrounded. She couldnt exactly run unless she played her cards right and even then she wasnt fast in these damn heels. She glances at the doorway briefly.

more_horiz
The woman extended her had for a shake and the troopers readied their weapons to take her down. Isaac waved off her hand shake as it was nothing. She was being rather calm in this situation. She was either a skilled in diplomacy, or stupid to remain calm in this situation. It wasn't every day the MRD wreaked your school for mutants. 

"They are charged with crimes against the state, and humanity. They are to be brought in dead or alive and at this rate I would prefer to see them all dead, except Chris of course I need him...then again I could rip that baby out of Arabella's stomach and use it's genetics for my tests. Then there are the blonde girl that teleported and destroyed my sentinel. That was a couple million dollars to make. I do want to rip her wretched out personally...but I digress." he said waving a hand as if nothing phased him. 

"The point of the matter is this school harbored criminals and worse of all mutants. It has now been put on shut down and all it's faculty, former or current are now enemies of the state." he said turning back to look at the woman as a small grin formed on his face.

more_horiz
It was taking all of Sara's formal training to not loose her cool with the rude man. It was a hand shake not a hand grenade. Good lord. 

She froze when he spoke of the children. Good boy chris good job. She did react only for a milisecond to arabella. My god she really had been gone a long time. She could only wonder who the father was. 

Sara smiled back at him sweetly. "The teleporter is my daughter. Sorry about your machine." This was her cue. Diplomacy wouldnt work and she had no fighting skills. She was one of the mutants taken for testing by stryker and she had no plans to go back. She took an opening in the guards and made a run for it out of the kitchen through one of the side halls. 

more_horiz
Isaac watched the woman as he spoke seeing if her demenor would change. She was good when it came to the straight face look, just like Killian. However when he mentioned the pregnant bitch he saw a very breif change in her face. It seems he may of hit a nerve. After all the mutants he was hunting were her students and he would kill them all or make them his slaves. 

Then she mentioned that the teleporting bitch was her daughter and he clenched his fist.She would know more information on the little blonde girl that killed his family. He needed her. Then she ran off through an opening in the guards. "Damn it! Initiate interception protocol. I need her alive. If unable to capture shoot her with a tracking device." he said over his com as he started to run after the woman.

more_horiz
Sara knew one thing for sure. These people were not to be trusted and diplomacy wouldnt work here. She had to get out and either get to the kids or get to Jason.

She ran ahead of the guards, she was fast in heels but not that fast. She had to kick them off and run in her stocking feet. She knew the school better than they did but there was many of them and one of her. She was so focused on loosing them in the school that she wasnt paying attention to where she was running.

She lost them for a few minutes in one of the many hallways of the school but they unfortunately found her again. The chase led to the pool. She slid on the smooth floor around the pool and looked around. She had no where to hide and they were coming. They would be there any second. Maybe she could...

She dove into the pool before they could catch up with her. She let her merfolk side out. Her legs turned into a beautiful mermaid tail with mixtures of purple, orange, aqua, and shades of blue. She swam to the bottom of the pool and held still, hoping she could hide long enough for them to give up.

more_horiz
Isaac ran after the former school head master but was unable to keep up with her. She could move fast and she knew the lay out of the school better then his guards. They kept on her tail till she rounded a corner and the guards followed after her only to come to the outdoor pool. They looked around the grounds and did not see here. "She must have continued to run into the woods. Keep up the pursuit." he said in a cold voice as the guards ran past the pool.

more_horiz
Sara was gifted with not having to come up for air. Otherwise they would have caught her way before now. She watched the men walk out of the pool area. She assumed Isaac was with them or leading them. Her second mistake.

She surfaced near the edge of the pool and her eyes widened. She resurfaced right next to Isaac. She was normally against violence. She didnt like hurting people. There was enough pain in the world without her contributing to it. Today was a different day.

She turned quickly in the water to swim away from him. As she did her long, magnificent tail flipped out of the water and struck Isaac hard enough to knock him down if he wasnt ready for it. She fanned her tail as hard as she could to get away as fast as she could.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum