X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteCode red (r)

more_horiz
After she was taken down by logan and the initial red alert died down, nightwolf' body was dragged back down to her cell. It was originally believed she was dead by those that saw her fight logan. He had stabbed her in the chest and in the back. Isaac's guards were still foolish to believe something like that would bring her fown. 

She snapped awake as soon as she was laid down in the cell. Her jaws clamped down around the closest arm to her head and she didnt let go until she heard the bone snap. The cell block erupted into chaos. The creatures that still remained went wild in their cells while loika went on her rampage. 4 men had drug her into her cell. Two escaped while she grabbed a second guard and tore up his throat. 

She snarled and rammed the bars, trying to get out at more prey. She was out of control and blood hungry. Her chest and back were still trying to heal and still dripping blood as she stumbled about the cell. One of the guards hit the emergency alarm while others raced into the cell block and began firing tranq darts. The freak of nature growled and snapped at the guards while many darts stuck out of her hide. Isaac would be pissed when he found half of his mutants gone and one of them on a rampage.

Last edited by Loika Faelith on Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionCompleteRe: Code red (r)

more_horiz
William Stryker was not a man to be toyed with. Years before he had lost all of his work, his research, everything. He worked so hard to obtain was all gone thanks to that bitch and her group of mutant scum friends. He had nearly lost his own life thanks to her attack and the explosion of his lab. One of his men had found him very near death. It had taken him this long to recover.

Now that he was back stateside he was ready to continue his work. The only evidence of his last encounter with the she beast was a scar that covered most of the front of his throat. He considered it lucky that he survived the beast's jaws. He was also very pleased to find that someone else had continued his work and even finalized some of it. The trigger spray actually worked. This Isaac person had made possible what he never thought was. Nightwolf was under complete control. Petkov's control anyway, but that would change.

He walked up to the cell with his assistant and nodded towards the beast. " Subdue her. We have work to do." He said calmly to the woman next to him.

more_horiz
lexi smiled coldly and nodded. " My pleasure sir. I hate dogs." She said while taking a set of keys out. It wasn't a lie. She really did hate dogs. She hated most animals. They were mindless beasts that needed to look to someone else for guidance. Animals were stupid.

She opened the cell and locked it behind herself when she was inside. The wolf girl was acting like an out of control beast. Killing as she pleased. It reminded her of the beast that hurt her brother. It only served to piss her off.

She held a very high voltage cattle prod in one hand. It was time doggie took a little nap. She jammed the cattle prod into the wolf's side and let it rip. The smell of burnt fur and the sound of the beast yelping made her smile bigger. While it was down she hit the creature in the head with the side of the prod.

more_horiz
Between the tranqs and the cattle prod loika didnt have a chance. She growled at the girl in her cell and at the man outside of it. In her mind she didnt recognize him at all. All of her previous life was a blank slate. She only knew what isaac told her. 

She hit the floor and yelped. For the first time in a long time she felt pain. It was refreshing. She tried to get up but the girl with the cattle prod. Hit her with it. She was seeing stars, spots in her vision. "Isaac...please. i want...isaac." She said as she passed out. 

more_horiz
Stryker watched in mild amusement as lexi beat and shocked nightwolf. It was a small amount of payback for what the mongrel had done to him. Unfortunately her offspring and her mate had managed to escape along with, according to isaac's notes, a successful man made mutant. Unlike his own experiments this one seemed to have been thriving despite its schoolboy affection for nightwolf. Really he didn't see what the fuss was about with this female. 

"Alright Lexi you have had your fun, grab her now. We have work to do. I do need her alive you know." He sighed at her in impatience.

more_horiz
"If wishes were ponies, well then we would all be jockeys wouldn't we?" Lexi said to the mutant mongrel. For being Dr. Stryker's favorite she sure wasn't much. It was so easy to take down the mighty Nightwolf that it was pathetic. 

Lexi grabbed the wolf by the scruff of her neck and dragged her. The damned beast was heavy as hell. She was Dr. Stryker's assistant. She was not supposed to be doing the grunt work. "Isaac won't be stepping in to save you. Teacher's pet won't be seeing her master anymore." She said as she dragged her behind Dr. Stryker.

more_horiz
The attack on the MRD facility was unexpected even with the oracle program. It seemed that he would need to have someone run calibration on that “machine” to see what the problem was.  It worked well in the past tracking Christopher and the other mutants but to not tell them the full scope of the attack on the facility was something that could not be tolerated. ”Run a diagnostic program on the oracle program.” he said in a cold voice as two of the six guards that were flanking him turned down another corridor. The alarms were still going off alerting them that the mutant detention wing had been breached.

The elevator descended and Isaac stepped out of the elevator with his guards to see Stryker and another woman who was unknown to him holding nightwolf. It seemed the mutant had become attached to Isaac. Yet the human only saw the wolf mutant as a means to an end.  ”Pity I have to deal with attacking mutants now I must deal with people trying to steal my projects.” he said taking a step forward towards Stryker and Lexi. ”I would suggest you two explain what is going on or I will have you jailed for treason. No one comes into my establishment and takes something from me without my permission.” he said in a near growl with cold under tones.

more_horiz
Stryker smiled but it wasnt a kind smile. He inspected Petkov as if he were a bug. "I applaud your work and the perfection of my formulas, but my dear boy this is not your property. Nightwolf is my property. I paid for her 12 years ago. She is vital to my research."

He cared nothing for the creature herself. He needed to know so much since the young man had perfected his formula. Something he had never been able  to accomplish. He would have his prize no matter what.

more_horiz
Isaac saw Stryker’s smile and how he looked at him as inferior. The poor old man must have become delusional during his time away chasing after his precious wolverine. It was Isaac that was in control now. He was the director of the MRD and he would not let some old timer come in and walk over him. ”She is also vital to my research therefore I invoke eminent domain on your piece of property and place under the direct jurisdiction of the M.R.D.” he said in a cold tone as his eyes pierced Stryker like daggers.

”You disappear and return right when my facility is attacked by none other than your precious Wolverine. Then I find you and your common whore attempting to extract nightwolf. How can I not think of this transgression as hostile?” he said motioning with his hand as his guards raised their weapons at the trio before him. ”I will offer you a proposal. I will allow you access to nightwolf however she will stay under guard here in this facility as I have the means to keep her check.  I would suggest you take it. I am not known for my kindness.” he stated bluntly. 

more_horiz
Stryker's smile remained pleasant. "She is extracting Nightwolf under my orders. I want to debrief her and run some tests. I applaud you for perfecting the trigger formula. It's no simple feat i know."

He appeared unphased by the guns aimed at him. "I think i know how to keep my wolf in check." He took his foot and placed it on the unconscious girl's throat and pressed down. He didn't bother to move it even when she started to choke. He was not going to be challenged by this mere boy.

more_horiz
"Indeed it is no simple feat." Isaac responded in his usual cold dry voice not taking Stryker's tone kindly at all. "It seems the older personas in the program are becoming obsolete. I feel as if they are constantly on edge fearing that they will be demoted, or eradicated. After all the MRD does not want it's secrets leaked to the general public. it would insight riots." he responded coldly once again as he watched Stryker put his foot on Loika's neck. "You expect that to phase me. i know you a bit better then you believe Stryker. You wouldn't easily off your little pet project. Along with that her regeneration capability and her enhanced skeleton will insure she survies. If she does perish then so be it. I have plenty of fodder to find a new protege from." he said not really caring if Loika died. She was a beast of war and deaths were expected among them.

more_horiz
Stryker laughed. The young man was funny and he knew his stuff. He would like him if he had the capacity to actually like anybody. He was more about his work than he was about socializing.

"I could really care less about rank and title. All i care about is my research. Research that has been interrupted by this little welp over and over again. If you dont care about her then why fight me for her. If she is not important to you then why bother." He removed his foot from her throat but gave her a very harsh kick to the ribs. He had been waiting for some payback for some time now. That was just a taste. All of the recovery he went through gave him alot of time to think about his revenge plans.

He turned to his assistant. " Lexi dear. Take her to interrogation one please. Miss Faelith and i have some catching up to do before we start our work."

more_horiz
Loika turned back to human as she was waking up. Her metabolism and high body temp burned off drugs fast. She made a cry of pain as he kicked her in the side. She was having a small moment of clarity. Normally the pain wouldnt have phased her.

She slowly moved to an all fours position and coughed hard. It felt like the wind was knocked out of her.Her skin was naturally almost dead white which was a sharp contrast to the scars that covered her body from her neck to her toes. All scars Stryker had put there one time or another. He never touched her face though.

Where was she? The last thing she remembered.... what did she remember? She couldnt remember the last thing... Having lunch with her sister? She looked up at Stryker, Lexi, and Isaac like she had no idea who any of them were. Her animal instincts kicked in and she growled at them. Still in human form she backed away from them in a very animal like crouch.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum