X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionmile high club (mature) Emptymile high club (mature)

more_horiz
After making sure the pilot was ready to go and jake and delphi were settled, he excused he and Colton. He used the excuse that they were tired and he needed to discuss things privately. Which was not entirely a lie. 

He led Colton back to the bedroom in the back of the plane. It wasn't so much a bedroom as rather a small room with a bed in it. Once the were both inside he closed the door and locked it. He folded his arms across his chest and sighed heavily. "Was i too much for you or the situation. I've been racking my brain why you would leave me like that after i poured my soul out for you." 

descriptionmile high club (mature) EmptyRe: mile high club (mature)

more_horiz
Colton had never been on a private yet before so this was an experince in its self. However he knew the conversation of why he left during the midst of everything would come up. And it did, in the sleeping area in the back end of the plane. 

"It wasn't you Alec. I'm used to being rejected and looked down upon but being hunted is something I ain't used to. I was over my head and I wasn't doing anything to help so I thought it was best for me to leave." he said in his southern drawl as he looked over at Alec feeling horrible about everything.

more_horiz
"You think I'm used to being hunted? I'll tell you what im used to. I'm used to a job where nothing happens, my sister's own body killing her, and going home to a house people would kill for all the while girls flinging themselves at me thinking im straight! You were helping. You were keeping me here!"

Alec had a major anger problem, anyone who knew him knew that. This was different. He was using his anger to mask his hurt. He wasn't the guy to say i love you. Even all those girls he fucked trying to convince himself he was straight. Never once had he said i love you. He loved Colton more than he loved himself. And that scared him. 

He stepped closer to him, staring him in the eyes, unsure of what to say or do. He would do anything for this man. 

more_horiz
Colton bit his lip as his sapphire eyes looked over at Alec. His lip quivered for a brief moment as he felt the anger and the pain radiating from Alec. He might have felt useless but he was keeping Alec sane and leaving him while everything was going on was not a good choice in hindsight. Alec took a step towards him and Colton's body tensed as his eyes looked into Alec's. He extended a hand and put it on Alec's cheek and stroked the other mans chin with his thumb. "I'm sorry babe." he said in his southern drawl.

more_horiz
That voice, that drawl. It could make his dick hard in seconds. He was pissed off and now he had a hard on. He didn't want to be horny. He wanted to be mad. He wanted to be selfish and care about his own feelings. 

It changed when colton touched his face. He melted. He nuzzled against his hand and closed his eyes. "I love you so much Colton. I want to give up everything for you. I want you to always only be mine. At the same time i want to fuck you till it hurts. I am a monster."

more_horiz
Colton longed to feel Alec against him once again so when the other blonde man nuzzled his hand he pulled Alec close into an embrace and kissed him before he rested his head on Alec' shoulder and nuzzled his neck as a hand ran up and down Alec's spine unto it rested on the small of his back. "I love you too Alec. You make me feel like I am not some freak. You make me feel normal make me feel sane." he said before he moved his hand placing it on Alec's butt and nipped at his ear. "I don't think fucking me would make you a monster. I want it bad." he said in lust.

more_horiz
Alec fought hard to keep control of himself every time Colton touched or kissed him. He was already hard as a rock way before his boyfriend showed any kind of affection towards him. 

He took Colton's hand and placed it on the bulge in his jeans. Just feeling his hand there made him more excited. "You see this. This is what you do to me. When i say i want to fuck you i want to want to fuck you hard and mercilessly until you understand your lesson. That's what makes me a monster Colton."

more_horiz
Alec kept going on about how he wanted to fuck Colton with out mercy. Most people would be put off by this sort of conversation but at the moment Colton really didn't give a damn. They both needed to express how they were feeling and get everything out of their systems. 

He felt Alec's groin against his hand and he turned Alec around and pushed him onto the bed before he jumped on him straddling him as his bottom grinned against Alec's lower area. "You always talk about how I am supposed to be taught a lesson. Maybe it's time I teach you one of your own." he said ripping open Alec's shirt.

more_horiz
Alec groaned when his boyfriend grinded against his hard on. He was used to his sweet little farm boy. Colton was his rock and his strength. When Alec lost his control he was always there to reel him back in.

He wanted nothing more right now than to bend Colton over and fuck him senseless right now. Or at least he would if he wasn't enjoying this so much. "You think you are capable of that?"

more_horiz
Alec was Colton’s everything. The other man had taken Colton’s heart and soul and had it wrapped around his finger.  He wanted to feel Alec inside him; feel his skin against his, feel his strong hands pull his hair. He wanted to please Alec. He had gone through so much. He was so used to being in control. Maybe having someone else take the reins was what the other blonde man needed.

He pushed Alec back into the bed placing his finger on Alec’s lip. “Let me make you feel better.” he said in a soothing tone as he ripped Alec’s shirt open and caressed his chest before punching softly as his abs. ”Let me make you feel right. Let me be your fix” he said as he moved his hand down and opened Alec’s fly and started with his cock.

more_horiz
Alec nipped the country boy's finger when he touched his lips. His anger was fading away with every little touch colton gave him. He really did need Colton in his life. 

He watched his boyfriend work his way down to his painfully hard cock and groaned when he took it out of his jeans. "Damnit Colton i can't stay angry at you." He said as he tipped his head back. 

more_horiz
Colton was relieved to feel Alec's body start to become less tense. After all he had gone through his body and muscles were as hard as his cock at this moment. Colton's body was the same. His cock begged for release as it pushed against it's denim prison wanting to feel Alec's hand and mouth around it. But it wasn't about Colton at this moment it was about Alec.

"I know that. That is why I know I can get away with what I do." he said sliding his hand up and down the shaft of Alec's cock before he began to put it in his mouth and wrapped his tongue around it as he kept stroking the exposed area of his dick with his hand. He pulled his mouth and hand off of Alec's cock and unbuttoned his jeans and let them fall to the ground before he toed off his boots and went and straddled Alec and grinned his underwear clad bum against his hard cock. "Tell me how bad you want it." he said in an almost commanding tone.

more_horiz
Alec's hips rose off of the bed ever so slightly as alec began to suck his cock. He had magic hands and an even more magical mouth. He groaned and didn't care if the others heard. Fuck them. If they couldn't handle alec and Colton enjoying themselves then they shouldn't be fooling around in a one bedroom bungalow themselves. 

He opened his eyes when he felt the weight of Colton on top of him. He could still feel the wetness on his cock from his boyfriend's tongue. 

He ran his hand along Colton's abs. "Someone is feeling dominant. I was under the impression i was the one who would be fucking you silly. Not the other way around." He gripped Colton's hips and grinded his cock against his lover's ass. 

more_horiz
Colton eye lids closed concealing his sapphire eyes as a soft hiss escaped his throat and lips as Alec's mouth wrapped around his cock slathering it in lust and pleasure. Taking in sharp breath he let out a chuckle before he leaned forward and kissed Alec before he straignetened up once again as he grinned at his lover.

"Maybe I let you take control because I know sometimes you need to feel that you are in control. But this time I am taking the reins. You need to know that no matter what you are going to be taken care of." he said before he guided Alec's cock into Colton's hole.

more_horiz
Alec kept his eyes trained on his boyfriend. What had gotten into his sexy southern man? Had he really been behaving that poorly?

Colton was right. Alec always felt the need to be in control. it had been ingrained into him since he was a child that it was his duty to command respect and admiration with his presence. He was a duke after all. Not just for that reason but also for Ari. When she was a child and so sick she was going to die, he had been the only one to get her up by her bootstraps and get her marching when her health was at her worst.

He was snapped back into his thoughts when Colton finally gave him what he craved. He needed Colt so badly. He couldn't help the groan that came out of him. It was a groan of relaxation and pleasure. He knew Colton was in control but he couldn't help giving his hips a couple little pumps to ease himself in more. " You are one perfect son of a bitch." 

more_horiz
Colton looked down at his boyfriend and grinned. He was always trying to help people. It was in his nature, his gift/curse was healing people physically and even mentally. He knew the pain that Alec was going through dealing with his family, his siblings and his inner turmoil. Alec always had to look strong and in control. It was what his upbringing had taught him. Colton had his own struggles but they were nothing like Alec's.

He felt Alec easing into him and Colton closed his eyes and a hiss escaped his lips and pleasure and pain became entwined into one feeling of euphoria. His hand's caressed upwards on Alec's chisled chest grabbing at his pecs before his hands moved to the sheets of the bed and he clawed at them bundling the cloth into his fist as he let out a groan. He grinned his hips against Alec's cock as he let out another moan. "Fuck me hard Alec. Don't stop." was all he could say before he let out another audible moan.

more_horiz
Alec joined in with a moan of his own Colt was so tight. It felt heavenly on his cock. Let his boyfriend scream as loud as he wanted. He didn't care. Let everyone on the plane know how much Colton loved being fucked by him. 

Alec gently held Colton's hips as he pumped up into him. He started out slow at first so that he could get used to Alec's size. Then he moved faster and harder. "I'm the only one allowed to fuck you. Say it. Say it like you mean it."

more_horiz
Alec's momentum began to increase in vigor and Colton braced his body for the furry of blows that would be descending onto his back side. His hands still clawed into the sheets looking for some stability during the intertwined sensations of pain, passion, pleasure and lust. 

"You are the only one allowed to fuck me" Colton said inbetween sharp breaths as Alec kept working on his tight hole. He leaned up and his hands clawed at Alec's chest as his blue eyes gazed into Alec's. "And I am the only one you are allowed to fuck." he said in a near growl.

more_horiz
Alec couldn't hold it back anymore. He had been wanting to cum since he first entered his boyfriend's tight ass. It felt better than anything in the history of everything. 

"God damnit you are going to be the end of me." Alec forced Colton down on his dick and came deeply inside of him. The release felt so good he couldn't help himself but to moan loudly. 

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum